Wednesday, July 28, 2010

[ listings ]

1. I want to treasure the girl I love, meaning beyond all things, i want to make her feel loved, make her happy, and let her know she is the most important person in the world to me.

2. I need to show her that I really do love her as much as I say I do. Actions are worth a thousand words.

3. The world is not just about me. Start thinking about others and what they want.

4. Grow the fuck up. Stop complaining, stop whining. Start acting like an adult, and take responsibility.

5. I want to think before I act and speak, as what I do and say may be hurtful to others.

6. Though I want to be more thoughtful, I also want to be more open and say what’s on my mind. I have nothing to hide, and I should make it known that I have nothing to hide. I want to be able to be trusted again, and to do so, I should be more honest to both myself and the people around me.

7. I want to start thinking for other people, and not just myself.

8. I want to be a more considerate person.

9. I have become a very selfish and self-centred person, and I hate myself for it. I want to take less, and give more.

10. I have become very rude and cocky, and I hate myself for it. Nobody likes a showoff. I need to remember my place in the world, and that respect is reciprocated.

11. A relationship is a mutual effort. I need to remember that. It is never one-sided, and it needs to be cherished by both ends of the equation.

12. More than anything else, I want forever. Wanting it is one thing, but to achieve it is another. I want this, and I want to work towards it.

No comments: